Compatible with Diverse Range of Work Pieces and ProductionGENERAL-PURPOSE NC INTERNAL GRINDERS
- The cross feed table and wheel spindle tables employ an excellent V & flat slide guide which provides rigidity, stability and completely damped vibrations. The result is a precise and accurately ground work piece.
- In order to accommodate various chucking and jigs, a combination of extremely precise cylindrical & angular bearings are used in the workhead. Through this, high rigidity and precision are implemented at low to high speeds.
- The load requirement can be matched with the most suitable spindle through a wide selection of speeds that range from 15,000 up to 60,000rpm.
- Through the application of exclusively developed software, the following functions are possible:
- Both bore and face grinding can be done in 3 steps wherein each step has its own grinding parameter to be set.
- Grinding condition settings such as combined bore and face grinding, continuous feed during bore grinding, step feed, etc., are now made more detailed through the menu system.
- Voluntary dressing during bore and face grinding is now made possible. Once the cutting capability of the wheel deteriorates, press the corresponding button for this function. Consequently, the cycle stops and dressing starts. This function is useful when there is a big amount of stock removal.
The most suitable grinding cycle can be selected from 7 types of grinding cycles, 3 types of dressing cycles, and a varied cycle menu.
In case of step bore grinding, selection of any type of combinations can be done.(Grinding sequence is from front face → bore → face)